Uplifting Morning Tea
- Inspired by the sunrise in a summer garden and the language of herbs and flowers
- Enjoy as a part of your Dawn Ritual to begin your day and daily self-care journey
- Blended exclusively by noted Alchemist and Homeopath Victoria Young
Hibiscus Flower to energise and help strengthen the body
Crushed Bay Leaf to support skin, hair and nails
Ginger Root to help maintain immunity
An energetic, uplifting way to start the day
Stimulates the immune system
High in antioxidant to help protect against environmental stress
Infuse one teabag in just-boiled water for 5 minutes. Sit back and enjoy.
COSMOSS is beautifully crafted and smells like cosmic sweetness.AMBER VALLETTA
Hibiscus Flower, Nettle and Rosemary Leaf are the perfect partners to wake the senses in Dawn harmony
- Nettle Leaf reduces feelings of fatigue
- Rosemary Leaf protects from environmental stress
- Hibiscus Flower improves energy
Nettle Leaf & HerbNettle Leaf aids in cleansing the kidneys. One of the first herbs to emerge in Spring and one of the first plants listed in traditional medicine, its use dates back to the Bronze Age. It was used by Caesar’s army to keep them alert and awake.
Rosemary LeafRosemary symbolises love and remembrance. As well as being good for circulation, Rosemary is invigorating and helps kickstart natural energy flow. The herb name Rosmarinus derives from the Latin words ros and marinus which translate to ‘Dew of the Sea’.
Hibiscus FlowerHibiscus Flower adds the fiery sunrise hue to the Dawn Tea and is high in antioxidants that support the health of the heart and liver. In Ancient Egypt Hibiscus was served cold and used primarily by Pharaohs to cool off in the dessert heat.
- Our tea caddy is fully recyclable
- We carefully select tea sachet materials that are 100% compostable
- Our tea is composed of natural herbs in carefully selected proportions
- It is registered as a food supplement suitable for a healthy diet