Calming Evening Tea
- Settle into the evening and relax with this blend
Watch the dusky blue colour emerge in this twilight-hued infusion
Mixed by exclusively by Alchemist and Homeopath Victoria Young
A night-time tisane that infuses herbs and soft spices to aid sleep and soothe the soul
Chamomile Flower to enhance relaxation
Hops Cone to calm restlessness
Crushed Cinnamon and Fennel Fruits to support and boost digestive health
Soothes the soul for a better night sleep
Blended to help relax, relieve tension and anxiety
Gently supports and improves digestion
Infuse one teabag in just-boiled water for 5 minutes. Sit back and enjoy.
Dusk tea has become my steadfast bedtime Ritual a sophisticated, savoury take on chamomile tea.BEATRICE HODGKINFINANCIAL TIMES
Hops Cone, Chamomile and Butterfly Pea Flower are the three ancient herbs used to soothe and send your senses gently to sleep
- Chamomile Flower supports mental and physical wellbeing
- Hops Cone for optimal relaxation
- Butterfly Pea Flower to calm and improve brain function and immunity
Chamomile FlowerChamomile Flower carries the symbolic meaning of rest, peace, poise and calm and has been used since ancient cultures. Early Romans enjoyed Chamomile as a beverage as well as an incense. This flower is known for calming the nerves and inducing sleep.
Hops ConeHops are the seed cones or flowers that can be used to help you slow down and sleep. Hops Cone has been used since ancient times as a natural sedative and hypnotic way to help improve sleep disorders, anxiety and digestion.
Butterfly Pea FlowerThe Butterfly Pea Flower adds the hypnotic inky blue hue. This wildflower is said to be ruled by the planet Venus and is connected to the element of water, which traditionally gives it the attributes of love, emotion, serenity, and protection.
- Our tea caddy is fully recyclable
- We carefully selected tea sachet materials that are 100% compostable
- Our tea is composed of natural herbs in carefully selected proportions
- It is registered as a food supplement suitable for a healthy diet