for Face, Body and Hair
- Luxurious golden antioxidant oil
- Holistic wonder to spark the natural processes of skin rejuvenation
- Blended with mythical Tears of Chios, Chia Plant and Rosemary Extract
- An everyday indulgence with a spirit of vintage decadence
Activates cells and detoxifies the skin
Supports deep regeneration to soothe skin
Helps slow down the natural ageing processes, for skin that appears younger, plumper and firmer
Apply 3 to 4 drops on clean, dry skin. Massage gently onto the face, neck and décolletage.
Wait a few moments before applying moisturiser or protection.
The Golden Nectar can also nourish hair, hands and body.
The ultimate antioxidant, I’ve been using Golden Nectar Pro Collagen Oil for a while and my skin has never looked more plump and dewy.TISH WEINSTOCKSYSTEM MAGAZINE
- Mythical Tears of Chios is a resin obtained from the mastic tree (Pistacia lentiscus), native to the Greek island of Chios which stimulates natural collagen production. It reactivates cells and detoxifies the skin, so it appears younger, plumper and firmer
- Rosemary Extract contains a high level of natural vitamin E, fighting free radicals to slow down the skin’s ageing process
- Chia Plant Extract ensures a healthy skin barrier thanks to calcium, copper, magnesium, selenium, and phosphorus
Chia Plant ExtractA new addition to the luxury skincare market, Chia Plant is rich in antioxidants to help increase glow and boost the elasticity of skin. With Omega-3, vitamin C, vitamin A, iron, potassium and folates this extract helps strengthen the skin's barrier to prevent fine lines and wrinkles.
Tears of ChiosResilience is at the heart of this mystical ingredient. Named from legend and a soldier, condemned to die, who wouldn’t give up his faith. As he walked resolute to his fate all the trees that lined his path ‘cried’… resulting in ‘tear-shaped’ resin drops. Tears of Chios come with healing properties that stem from his faith and resilience.
Rosemary ExtractA symbol of love and remembrance. As well as being good for circulation, Rosemary is invigorating and energising. The name Rosmarinus derives from the Latin words ros and marinus which together translate to ‘Dew of the Sea’.
- All packaging parts are fully recyclable
- We carefully build our formulas using pure ingredients and smart science
- Golden Nectar is proudly free of Toluene, Formaldehyde, Camphor, TPHP, Phthalates, Ethyl Tosylamide, Acetone, Bisphenol A, Xylene, Parabens, and Sulphates
- Golden Nectar is 100% free from: GMO, toxins, fillers, artificial fragrances, synthetic chemicals